Wednesday, September 22, 2010

There's Canceled And Then There's Canceled.

Fucking Red Sox.  An entire city run by a baseball team.  I could have told them that this gig was going to bite the dust without even leaving the house if I bothered to look at the playing schedule.

But I don't mind it being canceled.  I mind it being canceled for baseball sucking away all of the people.  I would have liked to perform.  I keep blowing out my voice running through this bits with characters attached to them and I need the people to play them off of effectively.  They are at the stage when I need to see how to play it out. But oh well.  I am not up to par anyway.  Can't figure out if I'm sick or just worn out.  Adrenaline is a real interesting thing.  It probably would have knocked me back up to par but the drop back down would more than likely made me a total zombie afterwards.

I did get to speak to Jon about opening at Funny Bones in Hartford and doing the show with Carole again.  Two big things that I would have gotten my ass down to the club for whether I was working or not.

And now I am in my bed.  Not driving.  Tired as hell. So it worked out.  Got my work duties done.  Now I can pass out on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment