Friday, September 24, 2010

Television set wisdom

I've been logging a lot of time on a television set lately.  A sound stage,  not a boxy thing with shows emitting from it. And we get to talking, the other folks I work with and I.  Or miming at each other.  For long period of time.  Sometimes I learn something.  About music.  Relationships.  Industry gossip.  Books.  How pot works. Lots of things.

Today I garnered this piece of wisdom (amongst other things I will reiterate some time down the line). If a woman is heavily tattooed, she is very like to flash chest parts if you seem interested enough in her body art.  And ladies, don't let them fool you when they are ooh and ah-ing over the body art on your torso.  No matter how good the work is, they are still thinking, "Look. Boobies."

I sleep better knowing that I am well informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment